Health Coaching Services that Improve Clinical Outcomes, Increase Medication Adherence, and Reduce Healthcare Costs
Our nurses, dieticians, respiratory therapists, and other healthcare professionals provide one-on-one support for individuals in need of wellness improvement, chronic disease management, medication adherence, acute care support, and shared decision making guidance. Our health coaching programs are staffed with experts with an average of 13 years of experience who are trained in behavior change methodologies, cultural sensitivity, patient education, and motivational coaching. We also staff bilingual Health Coaches and registered nurses who are licensed in all 50 states and the District of Columbia.
Personalized health coaching is at the heart of what we do
We tailor our telephone patient engagement based on the unique needs of every individual, including their conditions and comorbidities, willingness to improve lifestyle behaviors, cultural and social factors, barriers to care, and more. We transfer critical healthcare knowledge, help individuals to understand and prioritize their needs, and empower them to better manage their care.
Every interaction is personalized to achieve four key objectives:
- Understand the individual’s health situation and guide him or her to the appropriate level of care
- Educate the individual on health topics and discuss care steps and other available services
- Empower the individual to make informed decisions and successfully navigate the healthcare system
- Deliver a consumer-centric and positive experience
Innovative health coaching strategies that drive meaningful and lasting behavior change
Health Dialog’s coaches are trained in our proprietary Ready? Set. Go!® coaching methodology, which facilitates conversations that explore motivational gaps and barriers to meet health goals. The framework includes an emphasis on:
- Ready? Assessing a patient’s readiness to change
- Set. Guiding patients to develop achievable health and wellness goals
- Go! Helping patients to reach these goals and maintain improved behaviors over time