Live, 24/7 Nurse Line and Health Coaching Support Whenever It's Needed
Health Dialog’s years of experience have taught us that no form of health support is more effective or meaningful to people than a direct, person-to-person interaction with a trained professional. That's why we staff our Nurse Line with highly-trained, experienced Health Coaches. We don’t employ a callback service—our Health Coaches are available to answer calls 24/7.
Our Nurse Line program, available as a stand-alone service or as part of our Chronic Care Management program, delivers symptom check support for urgent, acute, and home care needs and is designed to seamlessly integrate with a health plan or provider’s existing resources. Our Health Coaches are experts in transferring knowledge, promoting appropriate use of healthcare resources, and driving behavior change.
Components of our 24/7 Nurse Line program include:
- 24/7 access to a live person, never a callback system
- Staffed by registered nurses licensed in all 50 states and D.C. and with an average of 13 years of experience
- Program awareness campaigns via phone, mail, email, or text
- Secure access via phone, email, or web chat
- A library of health education materials written at the 6th and 8th grade levels
- Seamless integration with health plan, provider, and community resources
- Comprehensive reporting packages and member satisfaction surveys
Multicultural Nurse Line services and features:
- Expertise in educating and engaging diverse populations
- Bilingual Spanish-speaking Health Coaches
- Bilingual health education content
- Live interpretation service in over than 200 languages