Health and Wellness Programs that Drive Positive Behavior Change and Improve Population Health
Health Dialog’s wellness programs, focused on weight management and tobacco cessation, are designed to improve lifestyle behaviors and maintain population health. Each wellness program can be tailored to meet the needs of low-risk populations that require simple lifestyle behavior modifications, or to address the more complex needs of moderate- to high-risk individuals, such as those with emerging chronic conditions.
As an add-on to our Chronic Care Management program, this solution suite supports the Health Dialog Care Pathways methodology, helping keep patients healthy and delay progression down the pathway of a condition.
Weight Management Program
Our nurses, dietitians, and nutrition specialists help individuals manage their weight and prevent weight-related health issues. We educate patients about risk factors, identify barriers, increase motivation, and assist in the creation of personalized plans to change unhealthy diets and increase physical activity.
Components of the weight management program include:
- Powerful healthcare analytics designed to stratify populations to identify individuals at risk of having a high BMI when the actual BMI status is unknown
- Outbound telephone outreach by nurses and dietitians with a focus on promoting behavior change
- Weight management content that educates individuals on strategies for success
- Award-winning weight management toolkit that empowers individuals to improve their eating and exercise habits
Tobacco Cessation Program
Health Dialog’s Tobacco Cessation program combines predictive analytics, coaching, and education materials to help reduce and stop the use of tobacco across a population. We educate individuals on the risk factors and impact of tobacco use, identify triggers and other barriers to change, help to develop a personalized quit plan, and provide ongoing support and guidance.
Components of the tobacco cessation program include:
- Powerful healthcare analytics designed to identify people who use tobacco - in the absence of HRA information
- Outbound telephone outreach by nurses, respiratory therapists, and tobacco cessation specialists that focuses on motivation, behavior change, and quitting support
- Tobacco cessation content that educates individuals on quitting strategies
- Evidence-based toolkit that helps people address their triggers and quit smoking
Health Dialog’s wellness solutions are an add-on to our chronic care management programs.